Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Police Officer Writes Testimonial for Their Case Involving PERA Duty Disability, Healthcare Continuation and Work Comp Claims

Since day one, Meuser Law Office, P.A. has represented injured clients throughout Minnesota making sure the best possible results are obtained for their claims. We take great pride in our reputation and feel honored when a satisfied client takes a moment to thank us. Read what a recent client had to say about his experience with Meuser Law Office, and specifically our attorney Ashley Biermann.

Hi Ashley,

It's Thanksgiving week and I've always been brought up to reflect on what
I'm grateful for and to give thanks to God. I still try hard to do that
regularly. As you know, I was as close as one can get to essentially losing
everything including my home. It was a process, but I trusted you and your
office and God that things would work out. They really have turned around
and words cannot express how grateful I really am. The money began flowing
exactly when it HAD to. My bills are now paid, my credit is rebuilding and
most importantly my sanity and PEACE has been restored. Man I love being at
peace again!

Without question this has been the most trying time of my life, and it's a
little weird to think that my attorney got me through it, but you really
did! I'm so damn grateful for everything you've done and all the work you've
put in. You also probably talked me off the ledge a couple times. I didn't
know what to expect going into this. All I know is that I'm grateful to you
and Meuser Law for everything you've done and continue to do. Thank you for
your honesty, integrity, wittiness, intelligence, professionalism,
promptness, compassion, and hard work. I greatly appreciate all you've done.


Please also thank Ron, Hannah, and anyone else at your office that played a
part. Feel free to forward. Thanks again. God bless and have a good
Thanksgiving.

—a Minnesota police officer

This particular client is a Minnesota police officer injured in the line of duty that we represented for PERA Duty Disability, healthcare continuation benefits and workers’ compensation claims. Meuser Law Office, P.A. is one of the few workers’ compensation law firms in the state of Minnesota that also handles PERA and MSRS disability claims. We’ve successfully represented hundreds of State Patrol, police officers and firefighters throughout the state for both workers’ compensation and PERA/MSRS disability claims. We explain what rights you have and make recommendations to you in terms of how to best protect your rights to those benefits. The knowledgeable attorneys at Meuser Law Office, P.A. can help make the process easier to navigate. Contact us today for a free, no-obligation consultation by calling 1-877-746-5680.

Ashley Biermannby Ashley Biermann
More posts by Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment