Monday, August 15, 2016

Meet Mary Beth Boyce

My name is Mary Beth Boyce, I am an attorney at Meuser Law Office, P.A. and I practice in workers’ compensation, PERA/MSRS Duty Disability benefits and personal injury. I have been practicing at Meuser Law Office since 2013. I attended Creighton University in Omaha, Nebraska for my undergraduate and then I went to the University of St. Thomas for law school.



I really enjoy practicing work comp and PERA as well as personal injury, I especially enjoy representing police officers and firefighters. One of my grandfathers was a firefighter for the city of Chicago, and my other grandfather was a police officer for the city of Chicago. It’s funny thinking back to all their stories of being injured on the job and what I know now about work comp and pensions in the state of Minnesota that their stories just have a different meaning for me. I think they would have like to have known that I have represented a lot of police officers and firefighters in my career.

Contact Meuser Law Office, P.A. for a free, no-obligation case evaluation and consultation. The knowledgeable attorneys at Meuser Law Office, P.A. take the time with each client to help determine which benefits under the Minnesota Workers’ Compensation Act you are entitled as well as discuss PERA/MSRS Duty Disability benefits and Healthcare Continuation benefits under Minnesota Statute §299A.465. Call us today at 1-877-746-5680.

Mary Beth Boyceby Mary Beth
More posts by Mary Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment