Friday, June 10, 2016

Meet Ashley Biermann

Hi, my name is Ashley Biermann and I am one of the attorneys at Meuser Law Office, P.A.  At Meuser Law Office, P.A. we practice in three areas of the law:

PERA/MSRS Duty Disability benefits
Workers’ compensation
Personal injury law



I started working as an attorney at Meuser Law Office in 2014 after I graduated from law school. Prior to that, I grew up in the small town of St. Peter, Minnesota. I went to Gustavus Adolphus College in that same town and then moved up to the big city of Minneapolis, Minnesota and went to law school at William Mitchell College of Law.

Throughout law school I worked for several personal injury firms and so I have a long-standing history of working with injured workers and also with injuries relating to automobile accidents and other types of injury claims.

What I enjoy most about representing injured workers is the fact that I get to deal with really good people who happen to just be going through a very difficult time in their lives. Many times people come in here and they are going through, what is for many, the most difficult time in their life. They don’t know where their next paycheck is coming from, they are in pain, and they are really just looking for someone to help navigate them through that process and I enjoy being that person.

At Meuser Law Office, P.A. we specialize in working with first responders. That includes everyone from police officers, firefighters, paramedics, corrections officers, anyone who really falls in that genre. And I especially enjoy working with these clients because these are the individuals who everyday put their lives out there for us and it’s great to be able to turn around and fight for the benefits and the rights they are entitled to. At the end of the day nothing really makes me feel better than fighting for our police and fire clients.

Contact Meuser Law Office, P.A. for a free, no-obligation case evaluation and consultation. The knowledgeable attorneys at Meuser Law Office, P.A. take the time with each client to help determine which benefits under the Minnesota Workers’ Compensation Act you are entitled as well as discuss PERA Duty Disability benefits and Healthcare Continuation Benefits under Minnesota Statute §299A.465. Call us today at 1-877-746-5680.

Ashley Biermannby Ashley Biermann
More posts by Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment